Monday, June 12, 2017

"Thankful for You" Hello Foxy June SOTM Card

Happy Monday, Friends!

Thank you for stopping by today! I really appreciate it! I have been very busy getting ready for our up coming Annual CTMH Convention at the end of the month! I am so excited to be able to attend this year and participate in the Consultant Creative Showcase! I am busy working on artwork as well as making several cards for the Convention swap and many other projects! But I am having a lot of fun!
Today, I finally found a little time to create a sweet little card using our June's SOTM in between all the craziness! I used the papers from Little Dreamer and the sequins from Prickly Pear. How adorable are these little foxes? I used the watercolor paints to color my fox and flower. I absolutely love these!

Make sure you order your June SOTM before it's too late! You will have a lot of fun playing with this darling set! This set is only $5 with a $50 purchase!

Shopping List:
S1706 Hello Foxy $17.95 or $5 with a $50 purchase
X7219B Little Dreamer paper packet $9.95
1385 White Daisy cardstock $9.50
Z3132 Watercolor paints $11.95
Z3188 Paintbrush set $8.95
Z2060 Thin 3-D Foam tape $5.95
Z1151 3-D Foam tape $5.95
Z899 Black Memento ink pad $7.95
Z3324 Prickly Pear sequins $3.95
Z3146 Watercolor paper $6.95
X5770 Glacier cardstock $14.50
Art Philosophy Cricut Collection (Retired)

If you would like to order these products, view the new Expressions 2 catalog or the Annual Inspirations catalog, please visit my website @ lizjohnson.closetomyheart.com

Please say hello! I'd love to hear from you!
Have a blessed day!

Happy Creating! :)

Liz 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews