Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Sign Me Up Special Offer!


The Close To My Heart Opportunity Awaits YOU!!
If you were a previous consultant recently or even years ago, you have the opportunity to join the
CTMH family again for only $50, plus get $50 in FREE Select product credit!! WOOHOO! Basically your kit is FREE!!
Plus, if you sign up this month you will receive the February, March, and April SOTM's for FREE!!
(A $53.85 retail value!!) How can you pass up this amazing opportunity??!

New consultant kit is full of products valued over $200! Receive a 22% commission on additional products purchases and sales!
Flexibility to earn income while working your own hours!
If you ever considered signing up as a consultant, now is the perfect time to do it!

If you have any questions, please email me @ lizann85@outlook.com or visit my online business address for additional info or to sign up!
Please visit my website @ www.lizjohnson.closetomyheart.com 

Thanks for visiting my blog!

You always bless my day!
Happy Creating!

Liz


No comments :

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews