Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Great Tidings Snowflake Card

Hello!

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I am excited to share this pretty Christmas card with you today! I used up some of those extra pocket cards and zip strips! You gotta love that!
Here, I used the City Sidewalks pocket cards, zip strips, and paper. 
I made the snowflake center by cutting out my snowflake from the snowflake thin cuts from a piece of white cardstock. Then I took another piece of the same size white cardstock and cut and glued (4) 2 1/4" trees zip strips to the center of the solid white cardstock. Then glued the snowflake piece on top of the solid piece with the zip strips so that the pattern shows through the snowflake.
The snowflake pocket card was cut down to 4" x 5 1/4". I also used the 3" x 4" red striped pocket card and glued this on top of the green 3 1/4" x 4 1/4"  B&T piece. This piece is glued on top of the snowflake pocket card. Glue this on top of a piece of black cardstock and a white base card. This card is 4 1/4" x 5 1/2". The snowflake center is "popped" out using 3-D foam tape and placed at the top center of the card. I cut (1) black piece 3/4" x 3/4" square and cut this corner to corner to create photo corners and place these underneath the top left and bottom right corners.
I added clear gems to the snowflake and center. I stamped a sentiment at the bottom of the red striped pocket card. 
This is just a fun way to use up those extra paper scraps, pocket cards, and zip strips. Have fun!

Shopping list:
X7213B City Sidewalks $9.95
Z4003 Snowflake thin cuts $14.95
1385 White Daisy cardstock $9.50
Z899 Black Memento ink pad $7.95
Z3274 Clear sparkles $2.95
Z1151 3-D foam tape $5.95
D1657 Holly Jolly Christmas stamp set (retired)

If you would like to order these products please visit my website @ www.lizjohnson.closetomyheart.com
Make sure you order by December 31st! All of our Holiday Expressions products retire!

Have a terrific day! :)
Happy Creating!

Liz







No comments :

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews