Thursday, July 28, 2016

Some Kind of Awesome Card using Magical


Hello! 

I have been creating some cards for my hostesses this month and here is one I finished last night. I loved using the picture my life paper to stamp my sentiment inside! So cute! I used a stamp set called Behond Awesome C1644. I found one stamp from this set that stamped perfectly inside!
Not only are the picture my life papers adorable in scrapbooks, but they are perfect for cards and crafts as well! 

Have fun creating your own pieces of artwork using this unique paper! 

Shopping List:
X7209B Magical paper packet
Z3214 Magical Sequins
Z3216 White Twine
C1644 Beyond Awesome stamp set
Z1151 3-D Foam tape
Memento Black ink pad
Z2116 Cranberry ink pad
1386 Black cardstock
1385 White Daisy cardstock

Make sure you order the Magical products before they are gone forever!
You can order here on my website @
Shop 24/7!

I'd love to hear from you! Please leave a comment if you have a minute! Thanks! 

Have a blessed day! 

Happy Creating! 

~Liz 



No comments :

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews