Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Cookie and Treat Bags using Magical


Happy July! 

I love this month! We have so much to celebrate and be thankful for! We are blessed to live in a free country! 

Today, I would like to share my card club projects for August. These little darlings have been in the works since last month! I am so happy they are finished and love how bright and cheery they are! 
These are so cute to slip a yummy cookie, popcorn, or even some candy! You will definitely make someone's day! :) 
This class will be held August 18th @ 6:30pm at my home. You will get to make 12 bags! Come out and have some creative fun with us! Send me a message if you are interested! Thanks! 

Shopping list:
X7209B Magical paper packet
Z3214 Magical Sequins
C1644 Beyond Awesome stamp set
Z2039 Honey Creations Paper Bags 
Memento black ink pad
Z2116 Cranberry ink pad
1272 Cranberry cardstock
1385 White Daisy cardstock
Cranberry twine (retired)
Z1151 3-D foam tape
Z3167 Cricut Artistry Collection
Page 2 and page 34 - shape
Z1805 Hook and Loop Dots 

If you would like to order these products and our catalogs, please visit my website @

Thank you for stopping by! You have blessed my day! :) 

Happy Creating! 

LIz 


2 comments :

Total Pageviews