Monday, June 27, 2016

Fruity Cards using Calypso


Hello Friends!

I took a week off to enjoy some family time and celebrated my Mom's 70th birthday with a surprise party! Yes, she was very surprise! But she loved seeing her family and siblings there! I was also busy getting updates and fun news during our National CTMH Convention in Orlando! I can't wait to share our exciting new products and the new catalogs with all of you! 
Today, I am sharing my July card class projects. I love these cute little fruity cards! These were so much fun to create!
My customers will make 5 of each card. That's a total of 15 cards! 

Shopping list:
These are standard size cards 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 
X7210C Calypso paper 
Z3215 Calypso sequins
C1650 One in a Melon stamp set
C1625 A Thousand Thanks
Z2643 Canary ink pad
Z2197 Pear ink pad
X5764 Pear cardstock
Z2191 Sunset ink pad
X5758 Sunset cardstock 
Z2193 Cotton Candy ink pad
1386 Black cardstock
X5762 Lagoon cardstock 
Memento black ink pad
1385 White Daisy cardstock
Z1151 3-D foam tape
Z3167 Artisry Cricut Collection 
Orange card page 29 and page 43
Pineapple card page 31 
Z1960 Stripe Embossing Folder

You can order these products and more on my website @
www.lizjohnson.closetomyheart.com

Please say hi! I'd love to hear from you! 

Have a wonderful week! 
Happy Creating! 

~Liz 






4 comments :

  1. Thank you for sharing your designs as well as your supply list. So few consultants take this extra step and I truly appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews