Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Enjoy Summer Layout using Calypso


Hi Crafty Friends!

I just had to create a pineapple layout! I just had to! Lol These little pineapples are so stinkin' cute!! I couldn't resist! Lol
Here is layout #2. You will make this layout and layout #1 from another post at my Calypso class in July. If you are local and would like to register please contact me and let me know! This is going to be a fun one! 

Here is the supply list:
X7210B Calypso paper packet
X7210C Calypso Compliments
Z3219 Calypso washi pack
Z3215 Calypso Sequins
C1650 One in a Melon stamp set
Z1151 3-D Foam tape
Z2643 Canary ink pad
X5772 Canary card stock
Z2197 Pear ink pad
X5764 Pear cardstock 
1385 White Daisy cardstock
Z3167 Cricut Artistry Collection 
Page 31 

You can order your Calypso paper and other matching products here:

Have a terrific week! 
Happy Creating! :) 

~Liz 


2 comments :

  1. Did you design this layout? If not, can you share the cutting file. I like your idea and not the one included in the WYW directions. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Adeline, I am so sorry to reply so late! I used the layout from Wishes Top Hat on page 114. I hope that helps! :) Thank you for your kind words!

      Delete

Total Pageviews