Thursday, June 2, 2016

Be Happy Layout using Calypso


Happy June, Friends! :) 

I am so happy it's Summer! (Well, almost!) I love the Summer months and these fun pages are getting me excited for our upcoming vacations! Lol 
This paper is just gorgeous! Love the cute Compliments that match! And don't you just love that cute washi tape? Love those pink flamingos!
This is layout #1. We will be making this one and a second one at my July class. I will post my second Calypso layout very soon! Check back often to view the second one! 

You can order these products and more 
on my website:

Supply List:
X7210B Calypso paper packet
X7210C Calypso Compliments
Z3215 Calypso Sequins
Z3219 Calypso Washi Tape
X5762 Lagoon cardstock
X5760 Cotton Candy cardstock
1385 White Daisy cardstock
Z1151 3-D Foam tape
9040 Magic (Page 36 Mystify)

Have fun scrapbooking your Summer activities! Be sure to order your Calypso paper and accessories to create those fun Summer layouts!

Happy Creating!

~Liz 



No comments :

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews