Monday, January 25, 2016

Zoe Hexagon Card - Spring Card Buffet


Happy Monday, Friends!

Thank you for stopping by! I am working on my cards for my Spring Card Buffet coming up on March 15th! I am getting so excited and very much looking forward to another great event! 
Here is one of the cards you can make! This card says it all! Happy! :) I love the soft colors on this card and the cute hexagon stamp set! They are so adorable  together! 
This card is so versatile! So many uses for this one! 

Supplies used:
C1626 Hexagonal Patterns Flair
B1467 You Mean the World to Me (Retired)
X7197B Zoe paper packet
Z2164 Sorbet ink
Z2641 Glacier ink
Z2644 Pixie ink
Z2643 Canary ink
Z2060 Thin 3-D Foam tape 
Z3091 Pink Enamel Gems
Z3167 Cricut Artistry Collection

If you are interested in ordering these CTMH products, please visit my website @ www.creativescrapbooking.ctmh.com  

Have a wonderful Monday!
Please stop by again soon! :) 

Happy Creating! 

Liz 


 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews