Thursday, October 8, 2015

October SOTM "Twinkle" Artwork

12x12 layout

5 1/2" x 4 1/4" card 

4"x 4" card 

4"x 4" card

Hi All!
Today, I am sharing some fun artwork using the October SOTM "Twinkle". I just love this stamp set! I chose these colors for my artwork because Christmas lights are so bright and colorful! 
The colors used on my artwork are Honey, Cranberry, Pacifica, and Pear, and accented with a little bit of black. Playing with these stamps has definitely put me in the Christmas spirit! I can't believe Christmas is just right around the corner! Yikes!

Be sure you order your October SOTM before the end of the month! Get yours for only $5 with a $50 CTMH purchase! 
You can order here on my blog or on my OBA @ www.creativescrapbooking.ctmh.com 

This is definitely a must have set! You'll love creating cards, tags, gifts, layouts, and much more with this cute set! Get yours today! 

Recipe:
S1510 Twinkle October SOTM 
1385 White Daisy cardstock
X5668 Honey cardstock
X5759 Pacifica cardstock 
X5764 Pear cardstock 
1272 Cranberry cardstock 
1386 Black cardstock
Z2105 Black ink
Z2116 Cranberry ink
Z2162 Honey ink
Z2197 Pear ink
Z2192 Pacifica ink
Z3090 Red gems
Retired twine
Retired scalloped scissors
Z3119 Confetti stars embossing folder
Z1809 Black Shimmer trim 
Z3169 Cricut Artbooking Collection
Z3170 Cricut Artiste Collection
Black journaling pen

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please stop by again soon! :) 

Happy Creating!

~Liz 








2 comments :

  1. Thank you so much for sharing Liz! I really love your layout and cards. That layout looks so Aussie!

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews