Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Evermore Halloween Card


Hi All!
One of my very favorite holidays is just right around the corner! Yes, you guessed it! Halloween!! I love everything about it! 

I would like to share a spooky fun Halloween card using one of my favorite new stamp sets! It's called "Pumpkin Chevron". This one is so versatile! Isn't that candy jar the cutest?? You could fill it with scary spiders or yummy candy corns! So cute!!

This card is standard size 4 1/4 x 5 1/2
Here is the supply list for my card:
X7198B Nevermore paper
B1488 Pumpkin Chevron
Z2105 Black ink
Z2192 Sunset ink
Z2173 Slate ink
Z2647 Eggplant ink
Z2457 Marigold ShinHan marker
Z697 Sponge
Black stars (retired)
Black gingham ribbon (retired)
Z3169 Cricut Artbooking Collection 
Z1151 3-D foam tape 

Check out all of our fun new Halloween paper and products in our new Holiday Expressions! You can order here on my blog or shop at:
www.creativescrapbooking.ctmh.com

Thanks for stopping by! 

Happy Creating! 
~Liz




No comments :

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews