Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Simple No Stamping Father's Day Card


Hi All! 
I would like to share a fun Father's Day card I made for my husband. What I love about this card is, there is no stamping and it's super easy to make! 
I basically turned a tag into a card! This card is 5 1/2" x 4 1/4". 
Simple sponging, a corner rounder, and a image cut from Artiste is all you need! 
Easy peasy!! 

Here's the supply list:
Jackson paper packet
Cocoa ink
Corner rounder
Sponge
Oceanside sequins
Bakers Twine Neutral assortment
Colonial White cardstock
Artiste Cricut Collection (#1 Dad is on page 75 cut at 2" using Barn Red cardstock) 

You can order these products and more by visiting my online shopping @
www.creativescrapbooking.ctmh.com 

Have a terrific day!! 
Happy Creating! 

~Liz





No comments :

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews