Monday, June 8, 2015

Anyone up for Ice Cream? You are my Happy Card


Hi Friends,
Anyone up for some ice cream? 
Love this cute little dog and our June SOTM! Today, I want to share a card I made a few months ago. 

I used the Whimsey Fundamentals paper and Hopscotch paper (retired) on my card. I love how bright and fun these colors are together! It definitely looks like Summer using this color combo!

I used these products on my card:
True black archival black ink
Clay marker
Black marker
Turquoise blue marker
Tender pink marker
Barely beige marker
Yellow maker
Light Orange marker
Blender marker
Whimsey Fundamentals paper
Hopscotch paper
Pixie twine
Lagoon washi tape (retired)
Flamingo Dots
Pixie cardstock
White Daisy cardstock
Lagoon cardstock
Art Philosophy collection (circle cut at 2 1/4" and the Pixie circle cut at 2 1/2") 
Black writer pen
Sand paper

Be sure you get your own June SOTM this month! It's only available till June 30th!
You can order yours and other products here:
www.creativescrabooking.ctmh.com 

Happy Crafting!

~Liz


 






2 comments :

  1. Liz, this is so sweet. Your coloring is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Casandra! That's so sweet of you to say! Coloring with our ShinHan markers make these stamped images look great! Love them!

      Delete

Total Pageviews