Monday, April 6, 2015

Jackson Layouts



Happy Monday Friends! 

I am so excited to share my Jackson layouts with you! I have been working on them all weekend! I seriously love this fun paper packet! This paper is perfect to use with your camping, hunting, and scout camp pictures! 
I love to "popout" the artwork using the 3-D tape! It's one of my favorites! I love the look of it! 

Here is the supply list and templates I used to create my pages:

X7195B Jackson paper packet $9.95
X7195C Jackson Compliments $4.95
Z3039 Glacier Twine $3.95
Z3041 Oceanside Sequins $3.95

Layout #1 is from Make it From Your Heart #2 pattern 12.
Layout #2 is from Make it From Your Heart #2 pattern 4. 

You can order these products and more on my website @ www.creativescrapbooking.ctmh.com 

Have fun creating your own beautiful artwork using Jackson and our other gorgeous papers! 

Happy Creating!

~Liz 




No comments :

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews