Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Expressions 2 goes Live TODAY!


It's here!! Our new Expressions 2 goes live today! You can now order these new products from our second Expressions! 

Meet Jackson and Blossom! These are two new paper packets you are going to love! On the first card, I used Jackson on the birthday card. This stamp is actually a Happy Father's Day stamp (A1173 The Best Dad Ever). I took that out and stamped a happy birthday sentiment in it's place. So fun! 
The other card is made with Blossom. This is such a pretty paper packet! I used the matching stamps called "Shower Flowers". I love the bright colors of Sunset, Lagoon, and Pear on this card! 

You can view the new products on my website @ www.creativescrapbooking.ctmh.com

Happy Crafting!

~Liz 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews